The information you provide to us on or through our website may include:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including information by which you may be personally identified (Personal Information or data) such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, cookies, usage data, and other data that could directly or indirectly identify you;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site such as transactions relating to payment history;
- Details of your visits to and usage of our Site.
Visiting the public areas of our website does not require you to provide any Personal Information. The cookies used on the public areas of this website do not gather Personal Information, although your computer’s browser may automatically provide us with certain other information, such as the date and time of your visit, your computer’s browser type, operating system and IP, and any referring and exiting URLs.
We may use and process information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for our legitimate business purposes, including any personal information or data:
- To present our website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide such information;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Katzman Chandler;
- For Katzman Chandler, P.A.’s internal business purposes;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
The information contained in the Katzman Chandler, P.A. (“Katzman Chandler”, “Firm” or “Law Firm”) website is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice. The information is not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship and is not intended to substitute for legal advice from a Florida licensed attorney. No recipient of content from this website, regardless of whether a client or non-client, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content include in this website without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice based upon the particular facts and/or circumstances at issue from a Florida licensed attorney.
The information and content of this website is provided as general information only, and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. Katzman Chandler expressly disclaims all liability with respect to action or inaction based upon all or any portion of the contents of this website, and further disclaims any responsibility for positions taken by users in their individual cases or for any misunderstanding on the par of users of this website or any linked content or websites. This website may occasionally contain links to other websites or web pages. The inclusion of such links, if any, does not constitute a referral or endorsement of the linked content or entities.
Any information sent to Katzman Chandler via email, internet or through the Katzman Chandler website is not secure and is done on a non-confidential basis. The use of the Katzman Chandler website, transmission in whole or in part, and/or communication with Katzman Chandler via email or internet through this website does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between Katzman Chandler and any recipients.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free, written information about our qualifications and experience. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
ADA Website Compliance
Katzman Chandler recognizes the importance of and is committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are committed to making the information on our website accessible to visitors with disabilities and are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website, and in doing so, we aim to comply with all applicable standards. If you experience any difficulty in accessing any part of our website, please contact us at: Info@KatzmanChandler.com for assistance.